Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is hard, I would say a black skirt with a nice shirt. Nothing special, I have said a million times that you my bloggy friends need to turn me to “what not to wear”. Just give me 6 months notice. .
2. This week has been emotional, between no AC and my hero being away, and 2 clogged toilets and lots of behaviors going on it was just a emotional week.

3. When its dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat cereal, I love it. I normally feed the kids corndogs.

4. My favorite pair of shoes is a pair of black dressy heels, and by heels I mean small heels. I never wear them because they are hard to walk in.

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is the draft that my husband drew for us in high school of our dream house. Even looking at it today it would be perfect. So funny that even today with 6 kids it would fit us perfectly.

6. My favorite person My husband who lets me cry on his shoulder even when it is silly things, I love him because I feel safe in his arms .
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say The way I relax when I am stressed it to….
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs