Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. One of life's most simple pleasures is a ice cold can of mountain dew and a honeybun setting on my porch early in the morning .
2. Waiting on hold for elevendy billion years when I call to make a doctor's appointment makes me want to drop my six sick children at their desk and walk away.

3. I like my cell phone because, because I can check e-mail anywhere and it has a decent camera on it .

4. cockcoo is a funny word. I do not know where it came from but my little boys says it daily

5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be Mary Kay face wash, I have used it for probably 10 years. .

6. I'm happy that we have a stocked pantry in case we lose power this weekend. .

7. I would never eat healthy, that does not mean I do not want to. I long to eat that fresh salad I make for my husband but then I look at it and cannot push it in my mouth.
Pamela

4 comments:

Ainsley said...

I'm not a big fan of salads, either! I like the fill in the blanks idea of this post, by the way!!
-Ainsley

Jamie @ See Jamie Blog said...

I just never have embraced the Mountain Dew. Tea is my drink of choice! But back in the day, I loved me some Dr. Pepper. :)

shopwithmemamakim said...

A Stocked pantry is something I need to start, like right away!

BaseballMom34 said...

I had to chuckle over #2. lol

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs