Monday, August 1, 2011

Friend Making Monday

FMM: Girly Questions
1. Do you like to shop? For my kids oh yes, for other people even more so. For myself, no way. I feel guilt. I feel like I cannot find one thing that looks right. I cannot figure out how I really want my home decorated. I have always said please turn me in to what not to wear or any home improvement show.
2. How often do you wear makeup? I gave it up years ago. I tried to start again last year but it only lasted a couple of days. I wish I was better about it. The older I get the more I need it.
3. How do you feel about nail polish? Love it on my girls. I love brighter fun colors for my toes but for my fingers it is French tip every time.
4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? I am probably the least feminist person you know. I think women should be able to make their own choices but I also think most of my decisions and all my major decisions are ran through my hero.
5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? Second guessing myself, feeling like I have made someone mad. I am reading a book called So Long Insecurities and it has really made me think about how I think.
6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? Skirts, I cannot tell you how long it has been since I wore a dress.
7. How do you feel about high heels? I think they are beautiful on other women but for me a small heel is all I can manage.
8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? Yes, but not your traditional magazines. I receive no greater joy and above rubies.
9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au natural? I shave or at least I say I do. It is one of those things I forget to do unless I am going to the DR.
10. What do you like most about being a woman? That my husband looks at me, that I am made to be with my husband. That my body makes beautiful blessings to hug and snuggle with.
Pamela
Want to link up with other girly girls then head over to friend making Monday

3 comments:

Gingerbreadgirlblog said...

oh my your family is sooo cute! loves...
xoxo

Lisa Love said...

Hi!  Stopping in from FMM! 

{{hugs}} for being a military spouse!  It's not an easy job.  I spent 8 years in the Navy and I know it sucks being away from family!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by.  Also I want to say thank you to you and your husband for serving our Country.
I also get the No Greater Joy magazine, really enjoy it. 
Have had fun checking out your blog.
 Cheryl ~Molly's Kitchen

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs