Thursday, September 8, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone? It is the funnies thing ever it says:

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer? When a very special lady called me and asked if we would take care of her boys for her. What an honor. They are the most precious things in the world.

3. Paper books or e books? Paperback, I have kindle on my IPHONE but I do not know how to use it.

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why? Closets, six kids need I say more. What is totally hilarious is that my hero has a closet in the garage for military clothes and he takes up probably 80% of our bedroom closet, honestly you would be amazed at how few clothes I have. Just a reminder I would love a 6 month notice and a trip to be on what not to wear.

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend? This is so sad and I hate to admit it but when I was 13 I dated a 19 year old and went to the senior prom with him.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs