Friday, September 23, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic. I would love to own a bed and breakfast on a big farm. I would love to work with my husband full time.

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other? Rarely, I am so weird. I honestly do not even like to talk about it.

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it? To Germany 8 weeks after my first son was born. We lived there for 3 years and LOVED it. I would love to go back.

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid? We use to do big birthday parties. Now it is just family and maybe a friend or two.

5. Fave thing about fall? The colors, the smells. Making pumpkin everything. The cool air, it wakes me up and gives me energy.
Pamela

1 comments:

Josanne said...

For years, I always wanted to stay in a bed and breakfast, and finally got to about a year ago.  That sounds like a nice dream job-making people relaxed in a beautiful, calm setting.
Have a nice weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs