Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. The best thing I did all week was keep my laundry caught up so I can pack for our weekend getaway.
2. Cool air make me super happy.

3. Pets are stinky, expensive, fun and cuddly and keep my children occupied .

4. My God is the best thing about my life.

5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to evening walks, baking without it heating up the house.

6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a pair of knee boots. I have only found one pair and oops they got thrown away in a hotel. It is not fair because it is hard to find decent boots for a size 11 foot. .
7. This weekend I am going to take lots of classes about marriage, go on a date with my husband and son. Be in a car with 6 kids for 8 hours.

Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs