Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hodge Podge Wednesday

1. What is one piece of advice you would give a 'just turning' 21- year old adult? Enjoy being young, do not grow up too quick. Remember 21 is no different than 22, do not do something you will regret.

2. Besides cooler weather (or warmer weather, depending on your hemisphere) what is one thing you are looking forward to this fall? Baking, I cannot wait to start baking again. It has been so hot that I have been avoiding it.

3. What sound lulls you to sleep? My husband’s sleep apnea machine on one side and a fan on the other and sometimes the sound of my dog snoring in the middle.

4. September is National Preparedness Month...does your family have an emergency 'kit' and/or disaster plan in place? No, we do have everything we need, like food and water but not kept together. I do need to be better at keeping cash on hand.

5. How has your blog changed since you started blogging? Or has it? Not much, I still do not edit it like I should. I have accidently stopped blogging on my thoughts. It is my goal to get back to it. I have list and list of things I want to write about. It just seems like when I get a chance to set down my brain stops working.

6. What's something you've recently learned to do on the computer? HMM, oh wait I did do something. I had about a million recipes saved to my desktop. I made a folder and put them all in there. I have a desk top again.

7. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. I have a picture of my dad playing with my son early in the morning. It is one of the few pictures I have of them. My dad was in blue jean overalls with no shirt on underneath. This was so my dad, the look in his eyes shows how much he loved my son. It is so worth more than a million words or dollars to me.

8. Insert your own random here I have a embarrassing random fact. I am missing something very personal. Something I know my kids are going to pull out of a purse at church or find on the kitchen table when company comes over. Can you guess what this very personal thing is? I will give you a hint, no one else has ever touched it but me, I ordered it on line, I have had it about a year and I only use it one week a month. So if my kids show up at your house with a strange looking silicon toy please forgive me. Okay this is sounding yucky so I will tell you it is my diva cup, I know I put it away 2 months ago and it has not came back. SERIOUSLY where could it be?
Pamela



4 comments:

jodaley said...

Oh recipes...you just reminded me of something else I need to organize online : )

Rachel said...

I nearly snorted sweet tea over the screen at that last random fact.  Kids are good at finding things they shouldn't, eh?

expat said...

I totally agree with you on #7.  Pictures can be priceless and irreplaceable to us.

Amiee said...

Oh my word! I have read about these "cups" but have never heard of anyone actually using them.  I hope yours turns up, and NOT in an embarrassing place ;)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs