Thursday, September 1, 2011

Seriously Thursday

Seriously, I need to edit my post because earlier in the week I wrote my mother in law was coming in town. A friend is coming in town. I wish my mother in law was coming in town, I miss her and would love to talk to her. She does make great potato candy too but I am sure she I have asked her one too many times to make it. I am excited to see friends this weekend.
Seriously, I realized at 10pm last night that I left a HUGE bag of ice in the floor of the fellowship hall at our church last night. UGG, I feel so bad. Why do I not have a brain?
Seriously, I need to get motivated and get my house clean.
Seriously, I took four kids (not 50) into Wal-mart yesterday and you would have thought I was on show. They were being really good.
Seriously, I love old people. I really, really have a heart for them but they make it very difficult to shop with small children. They love to stop and talk to them and I do not have the heart to say no.
Seriously, Irene, you rock for leaving my house alone. Thanks for bringing enough winds for my kids to play.
Seriously, we have finished our first week of school and it has gone better than I thought.
Seriously, it is hard to come up with things to complain about.
Seriously, how is my water bill $80 when it has ran no more than 50 for the last 18 months.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs