Friday, October 7, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet? Little debbie cakes or those type of pastries. Oh, the joy of running into a gas station and buying a chocolate cupcake and a bottle of mountain dew. I do not know why I do this because I know 20 minutes later I am going to feel really sick. But it feels good going down.

2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to? HMM, I would love to say some castle we visited when we lived in Germany or our honeymoon. But really it was a few years ago when we went to Holiday World alone. We had toy swords and played on the side walk.

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween? Which Halloween was not around or at least the Halloween of today. Okay fall, baking, baking, and more baking, and the pretty colors and the weather and getting back into our routine after summer. We also have five birthdays in fall.

4. How would you spend 24 hours alone? In a hotel with room service and a CD player and a nice shower/bathtub. I would work on some fun sewing, I would work on a lot of blog things I never want to do. I would take girly movies and popcorn and lay in bed and throw the popcorn up in the air and see if I can catch it with my mouth wide open. I would make out cards to friends I keep forgetting. I would sleep, AHHHHHHHHHHHH sleep with no one interrupting.

5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl? This is funny; early in our marriage I said I do NOT like fresh flowers. Now I love them and never get them. Have amazing vases to put them in and never get them. Early in our marriage when we had NO money he bought me a tennis bracelet and I returned it for a steam cleaner. The next holiday he bought me diamond earrings. I exchanged them for a vacuum. Boy was I stupid because now I would love to have something nice and it is not in the budget.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs