Friday, October 28, 2011

Five question Friday

1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets? Flannel sheets for the winter and during the summer I like these sheets that are almost silk, smooth and cold but I do not slide off of them.

2. What time zone are you in? Eastern and I do not like it. I love to go to bed early but I find myself staying up late to watch T.V. shows. Dang, that eastern time zone!

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? The time before Thanksgiving and Christmas is my favorite time. All the get togethers, all the extra time my husband gets off. Shopping for others if I am not done. Baking and baking and baking.

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!) Hot chocolate, homemade hot chocolate. I love thick yummy hot chocolate curled up in front of a fire under a blanket.

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world? I cannot think of one. I am thinking teachers get the least amount of credit. Parents constantly complaining about something. I think being a soldier is one of the hardest, leaving your family telling your children good bye. Then the whole time you are deployed you see people complain about you and protest against you.
Pamela

1 comments:

nicole said...

thanks for being a wife to a solider.  i can't imagine how hard that must be.  stopping by from 5qf!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs