Friday, January 13, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What's the last thing you bought for yourself? Oh wow, I can answer this question. Normally I would say a toothbrush or something stupid. On Tuesday I went to hobby lobby and bought a wire stand I have wanted for several months. It was $160 when I first saw it and thought no way and then it was marked down to $80 and I had $75 in gift cards so I snagged it and only slightly felt bad. My amazing husband was actually annoyed I spent my Christmas gift cards on it. Because in his eyes he thinks I should have used cash and bought something for me. The stand is for the kitchen.
2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day? My favorite meal always is fried chicken from KFC and mash potatoes and gravy with green beans.
3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year? This was my question. I have not bought a new one. I will probably not buy a new one. I found one a couple of years ago and love it.
4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why? It is a candy I cannot buy anymore. It is a whistle lollipop. Because you could blow on me and suck on me and then put me in the fridge and save me until you are ready for me again. Yep, that is me multi tasking and available for many needs.
5. What are you most passionate about? Caring for children and loving them and making sure they are loved and cared for properly and with love. It breaks my heart to see a child not being cared for the way God intended. Now this does not mean I am perfect at it because I am not but daily my goal is to be better than the day before.
Oh and my pinterest answer is? I do not know, I need to take more time. I would say right now it is recipes.

Pamela

3 comments:

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

I love your answer to #5!

katieb38 said...

Ok seriously... how sweet is your husband??

I love mashed potatoes and gravy too. Oh.my.yum.

Have a blessed day Pam!

Jaimie said...

Holey moley whistle pops!! I almost forgot about those!! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs