Friday, March 16, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess? I just texted a friend yesterday saying that I wanted Grace to change shirts so we could go to the playground and get dirty (her shirt had a dirty spot). Yet it seems like every Wednesday night we get to church and someone is missing a sock or has on a dirty shirt.

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it? Hmm, if I am told it is good then I will. It is like I am looking for the good part. But, saying that I do have several books that I have only read a couple of pages on.

3. Beach or mountain vacations? I would say Mountains with a pool. Some place the kids can run and play. Someplace we can shoot guns and make smores. But a pool to keep the kids busy when they get bored. So how about a mountain get away with a lake and a pool. Oh and fast food restaurants close so I do not have to cook.

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you? Turning on my AC, no wait I would turn my AC on in the winter if I got to warm. Mowing the grass tells me winter is over. Don’t laugh, but shaving my legs means winter is over because really who is going to see them in the winter when my hero is away.

5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation? So hard, to answer and this was my question. I love time alone with my hero. But I love going away with my hero. Time away from the house with no dishes to do. Just relaxing and being together.
Pamela

3 comments:

lindsie said...

pam i never got this 5 question fri thing are we supposed to asnwer back? anywho i love gatlinburg tennesee there is a cool hotel up there where you can get lost driving up the mountains hahahahahaha no wait you drive a huge vechile wait you might have the nerve to pull in a driveway to turn around jeremiah was afraid to he thought we would nevercome out wait i need to call you about this. haha

Linda M. Ramos said...

I just had to join in this week.  I must get better at that.  Totally agree on the shaving!  

Saturday Sadie said...

Winter is over when you have to shave your legs!  I LOVE that!  So true.  Great stuff!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs