Friday, March 30, 2012

Feeling Beachie

1. I loved _chicken and mash potatoes___as a kid and still do.
2. I drive_a suburban and act like I am driving a bus when I try to park it. ___
3. I am currently reading _Warrior boys, how to pray for your son.___
4. I wish I could instantly have a body just like _can’t think of one person. I do not want to be too skinny (been anorexic, did not work) been way over weight (do not currently like it). I want to be a skinnier healthier me. Okay, I love Julia Roberts, I love her hair in all her movies, I love her smile but her body, I have never looked that closely. __
****Did you know I am giving away Chick-fil-A? I am right here free Chick-fil-A
Pamela
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tami McCoy said...

A Suburban! I'd love to have my truck back but I don't envy your gas bills.

Hilary Rick Grossman said...

the fact that you can park it is amazing to me!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs