Monday, March 19, 2012

Miscellany Monday

This week I had all my laundry caught up and put away.
This week I had a yellow ribbon put on my nail. As a reminder of my hero, not that I need a reminder but I love it. I do not have any magnets or bumper stickers on my vehicle.
My cat has a new friend. This cat tries to come in every time my cat does. I feel bad because it seems like a good cat.
My dog totally acted like a psycho dog who was going to eat someone when I took her for her first play date.
My hero is going to get me an address this week so I can mail him packages or I am going to fly to Afghanistan and build my own post office. I wonder how I could convince the Army to let me do that.
I love my life, I love my kids, I love my hero and I love the peace I have had recently.
This week I started watching Parenthood. I know, I know I am late to the ball game. I just happen to click on it one night (Netflix) and now I am addicted.
PamelaMiscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs