Sunday, April 8, 2012

Envelope System





A few months ago we started using Dave Ramsey's envelope system. It has really changed how we think about our money. The only problem I had was that the envelope system is not very pretty. Goodnight moon helped me with that problem. Look at this amazing envelope system she made me. I love pulling this out of my purse. I love the colors, I love the way it is put together. She had never made a envelope system before. She listened to what I wanted and just ran with it. And no she did not pay me in any way to say this. I really feel like if someone does something right you need to know about it.
In the next couple of weeks I am hoping to tell you how the envelope system has helped my family.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs