Thursday, May 24, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Are you a napper? Oh yes, as often as possible. Oh to be told to go to bed for an hour. Really it is more like 10 minutes on the couch. On Mother’s day I asked each of my children how they thought I like to relax and they each said taking a nap or going to bed. 2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated? My favorite was Home Ec with Mrs. Chapman. She taught us how to live and not just like she was doing a job. Every time I start cooking I always remember what she told me. As far as hated I do not think I hated any of it, there were teachers that I did not like the football couch I had for health (I think). I swear I do not think we learned anything all year. 3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they? It seems like I remember something but honestly for the life of me I cannot remember what they were or who they were from. 4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer? A quilt or two. I have everything I need to make two just need time to set down and work on them. 5. Ice cream or Popsicles? Ice cream, love it. Sadly since the birth of my last child anytime I have ice cream I feel sick. It is just not fair. I keep thinking maybe after my next pregnancy it will go back to normal day. Pamela

1 comments:

Tami McCoy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't remember those things about my wedding. 

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs