Friday, June 15, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it? I have more than once. I think it is a great idea 2. What song makes you think of summer? Any Beatles song, any 80’s song 3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person? Flip flops. As long as they are comfy 4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)? soft serve ice cream. I love a good soft serve ice cream 5. Do you do something special for the father of your children? This year I did something very special but I will tell you about that later. I do try to have the kids do something and we make it fun for him. Sadly this year I will be shopping at the outlets because my hero Did you know I was giving away Journey 2: Mysterious Island. Please head over and enter. Only a couple of days left and I do not think there are any entries. Pamela We would love it if you link up and answer these fun questions with us.

1 comments:

Kenzie said...

Hey, the link URL you put in for Five Question Friday was incorrect, thought I would let you know!

That's great that you have donated your hair! I would love to but I tear up cutting off a few inches, and I foil my hair frequently.

I'm curious of what you did for Father's Day this year! I'll have to stop back by.

Stopping by from Five-Question Friday :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs