Friday, June 29, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult? Herr’s potato chips, so yummy. Sadly hard to find it. 2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of? I know this was my question but really I do not have an answer. That is unless they come up with a low fat chocolate chip. That would kill me. 3. What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer? Setting in front of the fan reading a book while drinking a cold drink. I actually cannot stand to be hot or to sweat. Oh man, it is going to be 105 Degrees today. How is that okay, my children will have to stay inside, my dog will have to be inside. This is going to be bad. So we make sure we play early. Wake up, eat breakfast and then go run some energy off outside. 4. What's your favorite summer read? A good Beverly Lewis book or any book about Amish. 5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat? Last night, well this morning I was laying in bed thinking okay if I take wash clothes and put them in Ziplocs between ice in a cooler we could use that to help us cool down. I have a mister bottle that we can use. I seriously do not even look forward to taking the kids to see the fireworks because of the heat. Pamela

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh gosh!  Having something from childhood that you can't find anymore is heartbreaking!  For me, it's Strawberry Shortcake cereal.  Not that I could eat it anymore...but just knowing it's no longer available makes me so so sad!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs