Monday, June 25, 2012

Miscellany Monday

This week we grilled hot dogs. Grace was concerned we would not have enough hot dogs. Then she decided to see if she could walk across the room balancing hot dogs. Speaking of hot dogs I have a complaint. I am a oscar meyer kind of gal. I love a turkey hot dog. Six months ago they could be found for less the $2 a package and now I rarely find them for $3.50. Makes me so sad. When my mom visited she brought new pajamas for the kids. You would have thought she was handing out hundred dollar bills. They were so excited. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

2 comments:

Shelly Miller said...

We had hot dogs this weekend too. Summer + hot dogs = bliss. Love it when something so simple like new pajamas brings in the joy wagon. Nice to meet you through MM.

Alyssa said...

I always loved getting new PJ's when I was a kid. Each grandchild would get a new pair every Christmas Eve! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs