Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Strawberry leather

I love Pinterest. I love all the new recipes that I have found. This was one of my favorites. Take a couple pounds of strawberries and dice them up.
Add a couple of teaspoons water and then boil it down until it is it is all soft. Next put in a blender. You may want to add a dash of sugar but it is not really necessarily. Now the fun part turn the oven on the lowest setting it has. Lay parchment paper on a bar pan, spread the beautiful strawberry mixture out on the parchment paper, bake for 6 hours, then turn it over and bake another 6 hours. Once it comes out of the oven let it cool and then cut and eat. If you want a more detailed recipe then look for the link that I used on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs