Friday, July 27, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week? Actually this was my question. I see a ton of funny things on both but what cracks me up the most is people who try to define twitter/facebook. You know the type who says why do people post pictures of animals all the time, no one cares? I always laugh because they use to post pictures before they had kids. Or the ones who correct you’re spelling for you. Because you know facebook is all about getting in a grammar lesson. 2. What is your favorite Olympic event? Gymnastics, so beautiful. 3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them? Oh I love this question. Let’s start with paying them. NO NO way, this is a family and we all work together. Now, saying that I do pay extra for things like cleaning up things I do not want to do like animal upchuck, or changing a diaper or if they are trying to earn money I can always find extra chores. Okay so what chores do they do? This could be a whole blog post but here goes Michael (15) sweeps kitchen/laundry room, clean kitchen table and chairs three times a day, takes out trash Faith (12) does dishes and counters three times a day Hope (9) washes and dries clothes and sorts clothes Grace (6) straightens bathrooms, empties trash in bathrooms Jason (4) brings all laundry from hallway and puts in laundry room, will always be found helping one of the other kids with chores James (2) umm, puts things in trash for me. Okay, going to stop and make a whole blog post. This is a AWESOME question. 4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet? I use to be the person who complained almost every time I went out to eat. I have changed over the years. I do complain about food if it is totally bad. But I also have called a million times to say the good things. 5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (Massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...) Don’t laugh but I would want two things. First I would want a massive bedroom/closet. Okay imagine this one room that is a family closet with no broken dressers. Then off from that room I would have four/five bedrooms for the kids. Oh to dream of building a house made just for my family. The second would be a major kitchen, almost restraunts style kitchen. I think I will write another blog post about our dream home.
Pamela Don’t forget about my amazing give away going on right here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs