Thursday, July 5, 2012

Military Spouse Fill in Friday

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? Maybe I would have taken more naps, read more books to the kids. Maybe spent more time to get mail sent to my hero. I am horrible about going to the post office. 2. What was your favorite thing that happened in June? My mom visited and we spent the whole week running around. The kids loved it and I loved time not focusing on school and chores. 3. What did you do to celebrate Independence Day? For the first time I went on post to watch the fireworks. It was nice because the weather was perfect. Not too hot and I was with friends who had similar age kids. 4. When you PCS, what items do you take with you and not let the movers pack (and if you do a DITY, what do you take with you and not box up) (thanks to Sespi at And You Never Did Think for inspiring this question)? We carry our safe and hard drive with pictures and our children and pets. I do not understand why they will not pack up the animals and kids. 5. What are you looking forward to in July? That it is one month closer to my hero being home. That my girls are going to spend time with there grandmother. I cannot wait to hear the stories they come home with. This is a big deal to let them be gone this long. Would you like to join in and answer these same questions with us. I would love to read your answers. Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to join in. Pamela

1 comments:

To the Nth said...

Glad you had good weather for Independence Day!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs