Thursday, October 18, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Where do you hide junk when people come over? One time my landlord (next door neighbor) said she was on her way over. I hid all the dirty dishes in the oven. That was until we turned the oven on that night and they melted. 2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for? Really they do not; I have a hard time believing them. I want to see the facts, see what they supported and did before the ad. 3. What's your favorite holiday party to host? Thanksgiving, all the cooking and then setting for hours around a table and just enjoying each other. Oh man can every day be Thanksgiving. 4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it? My diva cup, it is good for 5 years and I cannot imagine what it would be like if I did not have it. YUCKO! 5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat? First I would buy lots of life insurance and then whisper to a friend to turn him in. Okay, seriously I do not have time to look up a Dexter killer so I cannot answer this question. And tonight I would not turn him in because while I am typing this he is mopping the kitchen floor. Pamela

3 comments:

Lacey Newman said...

Hi! I found your blog through the 5QF linkup and I'm your newest follower!


I'd love for you to stop by my space and say hi!
While you're there you can enter the two fun giveaways I've got going on right now!


XO
Lacey
http://andtheycallmemommy.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

Joy said...

LOL..love your last answer especially. My dh mops my floors too. I so love him for it among other things. New follower :)

Judy said...

What is a diva cup? I have never heard of that.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs