Friday, November 16, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What snacks/drinks do you eat at the movies? Must have a LARGE popcorn with butter and I must eat 90% of it by myself and they must allow refills. My lips must hurt from all the salt and butter before I leave and yes I must take some home to eat the next day. Heck, I do not even care about the movie, just bring me home popcorn. 2. What’s one food you refuse to try? Salad, that is right, the only thing I will eat in a salad is the pickles. I know that is horrible but I cannot stand anything in a salad. 3. What’s your favorite nail polish color? French tip, I am addicted. Right now I get this nail polish that last about 3 weeks and because it is French tip it is hard to notice that it is growing out. 4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving Day tradition? Hmm, we use to put up the Christmas tree but not anymore. I would say it is just having everyone over and setting and talking and relaxing. 5. What are your least favorite words in the English language? Throw up, why do they not say up chuck. And Fart, SERIOUSLY if I hear it I want to crawl in a hole somewhere. Okay one more, when people say YELP.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Having family around at holiday time is wonderful. We hope to have our daughter and family for Christmas. It has been 5 years since she was home.

Arlene said...

Fart is one of those words moms hate and boys love. I like your simple Thanksgiving tradition. We have a similar Thanksgiving day at our house.

Here are my answers:http://ar-acceptchange.blogspot.com/2012/11/five-question-friday_16.html



Have a blessed weekend.


Arlene

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs