Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Getting to know me-Blogging edition

10. Why did you start blogging and what is your blog about? I started blogging because my friends told me I should. They also told me I need to write a book but I do not think that will happen. I enjoy blogging about my kids, my life, what I cook and bake and I blog about life in the military. I want to blog more about my faith and about PTSD. I want to take my time and blog about what I am thinking. I want to blog without fear. 11. What are a couple of your favorite blog tools that you use? None, I do not know any tricks, I would love to take a blogging class, I would love to have my blog redesigned with current pictures and gadgets. My dream would be to have a active blog frog community. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs