Thursday, November 15, 2012

Getting to know me Day 3

3. What's some of your favorite memories from childhood? How do I choose just one. Okay, this one makes me look like a bad child but it is comical. My mom volunteered at my elementary school. I was in fifth grade and my teacher was on extended leave (maybe she was having a baby). We had a new teacher and I did not like her. I couldn’t tell you why now except that she replaced my teacher. For some reason I sat in the back of the class. Well one day she said something to me that I did not like and I (are you ready for it), I chunked my math book at her from the back of the room. Only my aim was not good and my arms were weak. I hit another class mate. So the teacher sent me to the principle, the principle sent me to my mom and my mom sent me back to the principle. Then the principle sent me back to class. So I never got in trouble for anything. Thanks mom for volunteering at my school. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs