Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Getting to know me

1. Introduction to this Challenge and tell us a little about yourself! I saw this blogger link up this morning and knew it was for me. Every night I lay in bed and think about what I want to really write about and yet I never seem to get there. Maybe I will set a new years goal. I do not normally set New Year’s goals. So for the next 15 days you are going to be learning more about me. I would love it if you joined up and let me know. I know I said for the next 15 days but I missed day one so today you are privileged with two days in one. Consider it a gift from me. 2. Where did you grow up? Small town or Big City? I better guide my words carefully because some of my friends may read my blog. When I grew up I would have told you it was a small town. But after I left it really grew up and I would not say it is a BIG city but it has definitely grown. Have you seen the show We Are Marshall? That was my home town. They also had The Naked Chef did Food Nation in my hometown. They went in and tried to teach the schools how to cook for the students. Honestly that show was embarrassing because so many people on the show were against it. I always say I would never live back in that town or even that state. Then we go home for a visit and I start dreaming about where we would live. Is it bad that the thing I look forward to the most is the food? So where did you grow up? Do you still live there? If not would you still like to live there? And because I want to get to know you tell me one thing you remember about your home town. Pamela 15 Day blogger Challenge

3 comments:

Bonnie Franks said...

Pamela, your blog is so beautiful. I love your layout! Now, for the real reason I'm here....to get to know you. I started the 15 Day Blogger Challenge. My name is Bonnie and www.alittleunhinged.com is where I write at. I'm so glad you linked up. I'm looking forward to reading more about you.

Morning cup of Cofee said...

Hi Pamela. New follower from the 15 day challenge - Nice to meet you. God Bless.

Joanna Reynolds said...

Hello new follower here from the BLog Challenge:))

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs