Sunday, November 4, 2012

Miscellany Monday

This week was my husbands birthday. We went to dinner by ourselves and then had dessert. Just the two of us. They gave my husband cheesecake so of course I had to order myself a piece of chocolate mouse cake. I have been shopping for new clothes. Only really do not want to spend much on clothes, since I want to lose more weight. I did find a black jacket and a black skirt for $2.75 each (oh wait they also gave me 10% off for military). The green shirt is a from a friend. The boots I bought at Payless for $25. The necklace is just one that probably came with a shirt. I love being able to wear different clothes. I love thrift shops. My girls have all started playing guitar. Not officially, just pretending they know Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1 comments:

Jen said...

You look great and I hope your husband had a great birthday! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs