Saturday, November 10, 2012

Shopping for Formal dresses

Can I just tell you that shopping for formal dresses was not fun. It either showed my stomach fat or back fat. My friend went with me and asked if I felt like a princess. I said no because nothing fits. Finally at the third store I found a dress. I will show that dress to you the night of the formal. I even bought the necklace to go with it at the store at a great price. I found my shoes at Payless. It is hard to find shoes for my size 11 foot so I was thrilled when I found them. Now the day of the formal I will feel like a princess. In the morning I am getting a pedicure and manicure. In the afternoon I am getting my hair and make up done. Then it is time for the dress and to drop off the kids. I am actually hoping we have time to stop and get pictures taken some where. I am hoping to drop the kids off about 5pm and go get pictures taken in regular clothes and then in our formal wear before we actually go to the formal. Pamela

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

You look great! I love the red one. Can't wait to see the one you picked!

Jen said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait to see what you chose. :)

Amy O'Connor said...

You look gorgeous! I thought from the post's preview pic that you were Faith. I can't wait to see what dress you chose!

Unknown said...

I like the black one on you. After writing this comment, I will try to look for your post revealing what dress you chose. I saw your blog at the Military Support Blog directory and I'm following you now from http://inhighheelsanddogtags.blogspot.jp/. I am really thrilled to have found this support group. I am looking forward in visiting your blogs and meeting you all.

Unknown said...

That's great, ha ha.I really like this blog, of course, I have been trying to do things like this.Because the process of sharing is a kind of happiness.
formal dresses

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs