Thursday, December 27, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. If you had to give 1 million dollars to just one person (not your spouse), who would it be and why? Oh this is so hard. It would probably go to a widow of a soldier. 2. What bathroom stall do you typically go to FIRST? Funny you should ask. This morning I told a friend the good thing about losing weight is now I can fit into a regular stall and not use the handicap stall. 3. How do you prefer to shop: In-store or online? In store so I can see it and touch it and know it is what I was looking for. I would NEVER remember to return anything if it means going to the post office. 4. What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? Cold but not crazy cold. Cold enough to keep a fire going but not cold enough for snow. I would love about 10 inches of snow. 5. Do you own a pair of Tom's and what do you think? Overrated, underrated or about right? I do not, I see everyone wearing them and think man that is the shoes I wore in high school that cost $5. Pamela

1 comments:

lindsie said...

I think its wonderful toms donates a pair to a third world country for every pair you buy. But it has to be the actual toms brand.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs