Friday, December 7, 2012

Mil Spouse Fill in Friday

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? A phone call that had to be made, because I know I will be upset about it for days. 2. What was your favorite thing that happened in November? My family went to Great Wolf Lodge, it was amazing and wonderful and a great family adventure 3. What is your favorite holiday memory? hmm, probably any one that includes to time together to talk. I love just the time to relax and talk about the last year 4. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? This is so cool, I am so excited. We had my sons 16th birthday party at a friend’s. It was a shooting party. She messaged me later that night and said let’s do it again. So for New Years Eve we are going to her house. I am so excited. Now to find childcare for the little ones. 5. What are you looking forward to in December? Seeing my mom, relaxing while hubby takes vacation, making homemade ornaments. Relaxing. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs