Thursday, January 24, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days? Right now our heat is broken so I dread it. Really I only like snow days when I can stay home and bake. 2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win? Hmm, not are you smarter than a fifth grader. Maybe wheel of fortune. 3. What is your preferred climate? Spring and fall have to be my favorite. Not too hot, not to cool. The time of year when you can open the windows and clear out the house. 4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what? MIO, they are a new favorite in my house. Oh and we better not forget toilet paper. As a matter of fact I wonder if I should run out now and buy some more. 5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby? If my son is available I always call him. He is our protector. Then it would be my husband and then my 10 year old daughter. Pamela

1 comments:

Arlene said...

I love those days when it's nice enough outside to open the windows and let the house air out. Today is one of those days for us! Have a blessed weekend.


Arlene
ar-acceptchange.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs