Saturday, January 12, 2013

Crumbly Cookies

I use to babysit this little angel. I miss her like crazy but really she is where she needs to be right now. She came over before Christmas and we had cookies. I think something was not quite right with the cookies, they seemed a little crumbly. Oh I know, they were store bought. So funny the other day we had Lasagna and my daughter got up set because it was not real. She kept asking why I could not just make her lasagna. The funny thing is, is that I have NEVER made homemade lasagna. I guess she had just never seen the box. What is something you always buy instead of making homemade? Pamela

1 comments:

Lindsie Nutt said...

Hmm....pizza. I actually don't like homeade pizza very much unless theyre outta premade biscuits and marinara sauce.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs