Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mil-Spouse fill in Friday

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? So many I cannot mention. I would have spent more time making Christmas ornaments with the kids. We did not make as many as we said we would. 2. What was your favorite thing that happened in December? We spent time with my husband uncle. He showed photo albums from the last 20 years. He has so much heritage to teach us. He has seen so much and done so much. 3. What are you looking forward to in January? Getting back on schedule, as much as we enjoyed time off with my husband it will be back to school and getting things in order. 4. What did you do for New Year’s Eve? We spent most of the day and all evening at a friend’s house. We ate and ate and ate and burned our Christmas tree. 5. What are your hopes and wishes for 2013? My wishes for 2013 are for relationships to be mended and hearts to be restored. To lose my next 20 so I can say I have lost 100 pounds. To work on my blog more, I really want to be more dedicated and really write instead of being chicken to publish my real thoughts. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs