Friday, February 1, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. What is your favorite book to read with your kids? I love you forever. I love it because they love me to sing it to them but I can still read it to them. 2. After having kids, what body part has changed the most? TMI, my breasts are gone. So gone and then I lost 81 pounds and what was left went away. Now that I am pregnant it is a little better but not much. 3. Would you ever go back to college? What would you study? The thought of college scares me as in I am scared I will fail but I would love to go back to college and become a counselor for teenagers. There are not very many out there. 4. How do you close a phone call? Bye, bye bye or other? Bye is my goal but half the time I tell everyone I love you and sound like a fool. 5. What is the one food that will always be your "cheat food" on a diet? Chocolate chip cookies or chocolate cake is the one thing I cannot live without. I actually tell everyone who ask about my weight loss that I never denied myself chocolate cake. Pamela

1 comments:

Arlene said...

I had the opposite happen, my boobs got bigger and I wish they'd shrink (I know, more TMI). No one that says I love you at the end of a conversation is a fool. Have a blessed weekend!


Arlene
ar-acceptchange.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs