Sunday, February 24, 2013

Miscellany Monday

This week was crazy busy at our house. We have had lots of appointments. So school is fit in between. I want to make sure we do not get behind. Michael even jumped in and helped Grace with school at speach therapy. Then on Saturday we decided we should do school. That did not go over well with Hope. Then I offered her a pickle and she was okay. Pickles are a great payment in our house. How do you keep up with school when life goes crazy. For us it is remembering why we homeschool. And remembering that school can be done in the evening or even on the weekends. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1 comments:

Stevie Luplow said...

How do you do it?


I love my kids and would love to homeschool them, but seriously....how do you do it? I feel like I will need and enjoy that break to be able to do my own things. My kids are 4 and 2 1/2 right now...my 4 year old has no want to learn if I'm teaching, my son is following suit because he has to do everything his older sister is doing.


Do you start homeschooling from the start (pre-k and before) or did you let them go to school for awhile before making that decision?

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs