Monday, February 25, 2013

Why I enjoy my days.

I love homeschooling. I love having my children with me. I love watching there eyes light up when they learn something new. Even more I love that the kids can be there for one another. Grace has really started working with Jason. I never ask, she almost insist on him learning to read and she is just the person to teach him. It is so cute to watch. I think my favorite part of the day is when the little kids ask the big kids to read them a book or play a game and they stop to do it. I love to see the heart they have. They are teaching me to spend more time with them. Less time on the computer and dare I say less time on the phone. I have really stepped back from some of my social networking. These little hands will not be little for long and these big kids will not always want to be reading to the little kids. So for today I am going to enjoy every minute I have. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs