Sunday, April 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

I did some cooking this weekend but no where near what I had planned. I have turkey burger and turkey chops sat out to cook tomorrow. We did grill chickens and pork ribs this weekend. Monday- Breakfast- scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits (going to make eggs for another day). Lunch- hot dogs and grapes Dinner- pork ribs, green beans and maybe mash potatoes Snacks- I have lots of pastries that were given to us, apples Tuesday- Breakfast- cereal Lunch- eating out, we have a 8:45, 10:45 and 1:30 appointments Dinner- chicken breast with salad Snacks- will pack peanut butter crackers and maybe granola bars for the car Wednesday- Breakfast- eggs and turkey sausage Lunch-sandwiches and apples Dinner- have no idea we will eat at church Snacks- probably left over pastries and bananas Thursday- Breakfast-cereal, should I tell you that I bought a ton of ceral last year when I found it on sale and I still have about 4 cases that are either expired or on the verge of being expired. Lunch- hotdogs- quick and easy Dinner-turkey chops, salad and baked potatoes Snacks- bananas and cheese sticks Friday- Breakfast- cereal or eggs depends upon how tired I am Lunch- veggie and fruit trays- I will take a picture, I do this often. I just make mini veggie plates and fruit trays for each child. Dinner- spaghetti or tacos, I will make the meat on Monday and just re heat it Snacks- rice cakes, smoothies I cannot wait to see what everyone else makes. I need to expand our menu some. We are trying to eat more salad and less potatoes. But honestly a baked potato is easy to make and easy to clean up. Pamela

1 comments:

Jane Adensam said...

Potatoes are soooo hard for me to give up because they are so easy and go with just about everything! And, I just have a hard time getting that excited about a salad. Le sigh.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs