Thursday, May 2, 2013

Feeling Beachie

This week’s statements: 1. Sometimes I wonder _if I will ever be able to take a shower alone____ yet. 2. I try not to but I get_annoyed__ every__time my children leave a mess for me to come home to. __ 3. Today I promise that I will __eat more fruit___________ until I _wake up and decide I really need some carbs with a side of chocolate for breakfast___ 4. In my dreams I _lay on the beach without getting sunburned___ and sometimes _I remember that 10 minutes in the sun and I am beyond burned____________. Pamela
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Ah, I remember those days of thinking the bathroom would never be my private sanctuary, it can be frustrating, hang in there :)

hilary said...

That is the problem with fair skin...

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs