Thursday, May 23, 2013

Feeling Beachie

1. One of my best and worst traits is that I _is that I have low self esteem, it makes me cautious of other peoples feelings but also makes me super sensitive_____ 2. If I could escape for a day, I’d _go get a massage and mani and pedi, then check into a hotel with a hot tub in the room and room service and a good book. Oh man this sounds amazing____ 3. The best part of _vacation__ is _coming home to a clean house because I always clean up before I leave. ____ 4. When I was young I thought __my mom was a nut, it was nothing to come home on Friday after school and find her doing cart wheels down the middle of the street. Okay not often but enough to know it would be a good weekend. _____. Pamela
Photobucket

1 comments:

Judy said...

you are amazing and really should believe in yourself!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs