Sunday, May 19, 2013

Miscellany Monday

This week we were able to pick our first raspberry. I do not think we will get very more this year. This week we spent plenty of time dealing with boo boo's. On Sunday my son fell over his handle bars and tore up his hand and leg and arms. That required a trip to the ER the next day. All is well and this is why we always wear our helmets After my son having a bike wreck my daughter tripped over her bike. Luckily dad was right there. I drove to pick her up and the dog thought she should be able to ride home to. This week is going to be a calmer week for us. But a wonderful weekend. I cannot wait to tell you about it. Pamela miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1 comments:

Martha E. Anderson said...

So sorry for the boo boos, I have had my share with my three. I love your dog, we have a dutch shepherd also, great family dog!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs