Sunday, June 30, 2013

30 Weeks and Counting

30 Weeks, Can I tell you how amazing it is. It is so funny how some days I do not feel pregnant and then I look in the mirror and realize how pregnant I am. This baby is dancing in my belly and I love it. Sometimes it is even painful and I do not mind. I cannot imagine what the next couple of months will be like. I did find a pair of maternity Capri’s that actually fit. I am at a point that I cannot handle any pressure on my stomach. My anniversary is in a few weeks and I told my husband I want a massage but I am having trouble finding someone trained to do it. I have decided it is time to get ready for this new blessing. Time to start making list of what we need. You know burp clothes and blankets and diapers and wipes and baby wash. I cannot wait to start shopping. It has been 7 years since I needed baby wash in this house. I am trying to decide what is important. I have a swing/bouncer. I have a basinet but will wait until the baby is ready to set up a crib. Do I really need a baby bath tub? I also need a baby carrier, what brand is best and easiest? I used a sling before but do not want one. I still need to buy a car seat. What brand of car seat do I want? Do I want a separate diaper bag for the baby than I use for the big kids? So many questions. I guess the biggest question is, will I ever go a hour without going to the bathroom again. My doctor wants me to have three shots right now. A tetanus shot, the whooping cough shot and another one that I can not remember the name of but it is for pulmonary too. I just cannot decide if I want them? I did not get a picture this week but will work on one for next week. Pamela
My Joy-Filled Life

2 comments:

Tracey Brumlik said...

We are adopting again, but I am right there with you. It's been 4 years since I needed any of this stuff. We got rid of everything and then found out we were adopting again. We have a crib, dresser, car seat. No bath tub for us...we literally use the kitchen sink until he/she gets bigger. The car seat/stroller set up we got is a Baby Trend jogging stroller...not because we jog, but it is so much easier to push. Found sale at WalMart.com (crib, mattress and car seat, 2 bases and stroller for $300.00). I will use a sling again and I also found a diaper bag at a second hand place. I also like to use a wipe warmer and a bottle warmer. Good luck making all the decisions....now for Daddy to put together the crib.

Bibi said...

There are a lot of questions prior to the arrival of a Baby - and then once it's here you'll find out what you can use and what you don't use. I remember coming home from the hospital and my sister and I had to go to Walmart to pick up nb sleepers... I didn't know any better and thought baby clothes start at 0-3 and not nb... haha. You look good!! Cute Baby bump :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs