Saturday, June 29, 2013

Essential Oils

Have you heard of Doterra oils? They have changed so much about my daily life. Helped with anxiety in my house, helped with my digestive issues and even better they have helped with my sore muscles. I love that I do not have to worry about my kids getting into these oils. I love that my friend does not push me to buy things. I have honestly pretty much just bought things as I have needed them or tried them. Recently, she helped my girls make hand sanitizer. They thought it was the best thing ever. One of my favorite things is how yummy everything smells. You can find out more about essential oils and how they could help you on her facebook page. Feel free to ask her a million and one questions. I can almost guarantee she has already heard them from me. The recipe for the Hand Sanitizer is simple 5 TBSP Aloe Vera Gel 4 TBSP water 1/4 tsp vitamin E oil (avocado oil or Fractionated Coconut oil) 8-10 drops on guard protective oil small squeeze bottle Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs