Thursday, June 27, 2013

Feeling Beachie

Photobucket
This week’s statements: 1. If you hire_ me a maid__ I will _probably clean the entire house the night before the come.__ 2. Sometimes I am very _hyper, like when I am on a schedule. It has scared my friends before. ___ 3. Children who play outside without parents__ makes me nervous, and angry. Seriously people watch your children. 4. I would love see _a concert with both Chonda Pierce and Tim Hawkins___ because I need a good laugh and they are the two for the job.____ There are just a few more days to vote for my blog. It is easy to vote, just click and find Trooppetrie. Probably close to the bottom. Pamela

3 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Yeah, children are always being watched by someone. They should never left unattended.

gautami tripathy said...

Here is my post

hilary said...

You get over the urge to clean pretty quickly, trust me :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs