Sunday, July 28, 2013

34 Weeks

I cannot believe I will be 34 weeks this week. I had our first daughter at 35 weeks. I saw the OB this week and he said things look good. Said he would see me in 2 weeks. This OB is really funny. He really takes his time with me. He always walks in and checks the heart rate and then sets down and talks and then has to come back and check the heart rate again because he forgets what it is. He is a older man. I really respect him because he stands up for what he believes but does not judge. Like he does not believe in getting your tubes tide. So he will just tell you someone else has to do it. He told me this week that he cannot work late every night. So so cute. Sadly, I am not guaranteed to see him. Actually my next visit is with someone else. And who knows who will deliver this blessing. I am definitely feeling pregnant. I get up at least twice a night but most nights it is more like 4 or 5 times to go to the bathroom. Then I am usually up for a hour trying to fall back asleep. What I would not give for a night of full sleep. Sadly, I did not sleep before I had the baby. We pulled out the basinet but I need to get it out of the box and cleaned up. I also got my Ergo. I cannot wait to try it out. I would love to have your opinion of the Ergo and any suggestions you might have. I only have 4 more shots left. While I am glad they are working I will be so glad to not have the reactions to them every week. I have a question, did you take something for the labor and delivery nurses when you went in? I had never heard of it before but am thinking about it now. I may make some cookies and put them in the freezer. That way I can just pull them out and by the time we got to the hospital they would be defrosted. I guess I should start thinking about packing a hospital bag. I am telling you this pregnancy is getting away from me. On a funny note, this afternoon I went to a neighbors and there little girl asked me what was in my stomach. I told her it was a baby boy. If you had seen her face you would have thought she thought it was a alien or a growth. She then asked me how it got in there. I told her to hold on and went straight to her dad and told him he could answer that question. Pamela
My Joy-Filled Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs