Friday, July 26, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. What is your best secret cleaning tip? Several times a day we stop and pick up. It does not make for a clean spotless house but it helps us really clean when we need to. And it gives us a path to walk through 2. What is your favorite food to snack on during movie night? Movie theatre popcorn is my favorite snack ever. I will go to the movie theatre just to pick up popcorn. Actually tonight I am making Oreo popcorn. Which means I pop popcorn and cover it in crushed Oreos and white chocolate. 3. If it was up to you, what would you have named the royal baby? NOT ALEXANDER, because we picked that name 8 months ago and I am sad that people will now think we chose that name to match his. Seriously, I do not know what I would have named him. I cannot imagine the pressure this young couple is under. 4. If you could be any Disney character who would you choose? Hmm, is Mary Poppins from Disney? If not let’s pretend she is. Oh to snap my fingers and my house be cleaned up or to jump into the side walk. Or even better to not have to pay for my children to ride the merry go round. 5. What's the most important part of a healthy relationship? Communication is the number one thing to have a healthy relationship. If you cannot talk then you have nothing. No amount of money or objects can make a good relationship. This is across the board in relationships. Relationships with your spouse or your children or your friends. Pamela

1 comments:

Eastlyn said...

That oreo cookie popcorn sounds DIVINE! I'll have to try that soon. I love hearing "what's in a name" stories but hate when names we thought were original become "trendy" and overpopular. I love your kids' names. Happy weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs