Sunday, July 14, 2013

Thirty-Two weeks

Thirty-Two weeks this week. I cannot tell you how amazing that will feel. I had a amazing pregnancy week. My amazing friends threw me a baby shower. A baby shower for my seventh child never would have expected it. I will tell you more about it later because it was to amazing not to give its own post to. This baby boy is wild I tell you W-I-L-D. I told my husband I think he seriously has a blunt object in there and he is scraping it around. His movements are almost painful sometimes to the point of startling me sometimes. I read at 32 weeks he should weigh 4 pounds. I can hardly believe it. As tired as I am I refuse to complain. I saw the OB this week and things look great. I will tell you now because I had kept it a secret. I was nervous that my water was leaking. It is not so I can relax. I have washed most of the clothes and have them put away. This week I am shopping for the car seat and baby carrier. Then honestly I am pretty much done. We received a TON of diapers. I love this picture because my belly totally photo bombed my friends picture of our daughters. I love having a big belly. Okay honestly I do not think it is that big. Can you believe I only have 4 more weeks of shots? I think I need to do something special for the nurses who shoot me up every week. Or wait maybe they should do something special for me. Pamela
Photobucket

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Woohoo! You can do this! That photo bomb is awesome. Haha! My babies were relatively calm while they were inside, it was even they came out they showed their wild side :). Thanks for linking up at Babies and Beyond!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs