Sunday, August 18, 2013

37 Weeks

I had an interesting week. I ended up in labor and delivery because of high blood pressure. I am fine and they sent me home. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and should know more. I did my 24 hour urine test. Let me tell you that is gross and hard to do when you have 6 kids running around. The cat has decided that the baby’s bed is perfect for her. I am not too worried since I doubt the baby will sleep in there very often. I saw a new doctor this week. She was hilarious. She did a quick ultrasound just to make sure things are okay. She tried hard to get a good face shot for me but he would not smile for the camera. She did take great joy in showing me that he is a boy. Glad I do not have to worry about that. Pamela
My Joy-Filled Life

1 comments:

Katherine Blackford said...

I'm glad everything is okay with your blood pressure! You are getting so close. Can't wait to see your sweet baby BOY! lol

Thanks for linking up at Babies and Beyond. Keep us posted!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs