Friday, August 2, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. What is on your summer 2013 bucket list? Not to have a baby, He needs to hold on until September 1 at least. To get my house really cleaned up and organized. 2. What is the most useless item on your child's back to school list? Backpacks, since they do school at the kitchen table, yet they constantly want new backpacks. 3. What is the one reality TV show that makes no sense to you? Naked and Afraid. I only watched a couple of minutes but seriously they do not show the naked part (not that I would want to see it) but really why show a show called naked when you cannot show naked. 4. What is one movie you can watch over and over again? Why? Fiddler on the Roof, Practical Magic, Sound of Music, Mary Poppins could be watched constantly by me because of the music. I really do not even care about the movie. Oh wait, Chonda Pierce and Tim Hawkins is probably what we watch the most of. Funny, Funny and no stress if the kids hear it. 5. What's your favorite back to school tradition? Clean bookshelves, new notebooks and fresh pencils Pamela

1 comments:

momontherunx2 said...

I love the fresh pencils too. I forgot to add Sound of Music to my movie list... great movie/musical.


Julia @ Mom on the Run x2

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs