Saturday, August 17, 2013

A sadday in my house!

I love that we got a new mattress!!!! I love that we got the HUGE desk out of my son’s room! I am sad that my elliptical is beyond repairable. As silly as it sounds I was really looking forward to getting back on it after the baby. Makes me sad and I am too cheap to buy a new one. Maybe I will ask for one for my birthday. What exercise equipment do you have at your house or do you go to a gym? I would love to go to a gym but I am not up for leaving the house anymore than I have to and I definitely do not want to take 7 kids to the gym with me. Pamela

1 comments:

Sandy said...

We have a treadmill that I purchased off a friend (I posted a "anyone want to unhand a treadmill for cheap" message on facebook) for $50. That and my ipod armed with couch to 5k, and a pair of running shoes. I need to get back into it though! Baby L is almost 10 months old, adn my pelvic bone has FINALLY healed! School starts in a few weeks, so I'm hoping to get on a more permanent schedule then. I also have an elliptical that's been stored at my sister-in-law's house for the last 6 years...I'm not sure I can even call it my own anymore. :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs